At PECO we understand that not all market applications have the same contaminant management needs. That’s why our filtration products are designed with market needs in mind.
ENGINEERED FILTRATION SOLUTIONS
With a reputation for providing quality filtration engineered products, PECO constantly keeps our customers’ needs in mind. Our products are designed and manufactured to handle the most demanding requirements, providing reliable performance time after time. We provide traditional filtration products to serve our markets as well as provide innovative Advanced Technology products to provide solutions to our customers’ most challenging contaminant management needs.
PECO has a legacy of innovating products to provide solutions for its customer's difficult contaminant management problems. This legacy of over 75 years has lead to a broad array of filter cartridges for a wide variety of markets. We feel that the contaminant should dictate the solution. This requires us to have a wide variety of technologies available and to continue to innovate as industry needs evolve. The technologies used in our filter cartridges run from the standard pleated and depth technologies to our unique patented PEACH® technology.
These solutions and technologies are diverse and run the gamut from providing effect ways to remove black powder from natural gas to removing proteins from serum. Our products provide clean water, process fluids, fuels, natural gas and so forth. PECO is known for its wide array of quality filtration and separation products. PECOFacet's great advantage is that we make not only the filter cartridges, but we also make the housings. However, we bring our innovative filter technology to a wide variety of filter housings and vessels.
- Activated Carbon Adsorbers
- Air Cartridges & Panels
- - DustPro™: Model PE / 100P - Model PAFV / 100 - Model AFVG
- Bags & Pleated Replacements
- Gas Coalescers - PEACH® Saturated Depth
- - PEACH® Gemini - Model PGC
- - DynaCeptor™: Model NGGC / Model PZC
- - DynaCeptor™: 36 - Model NGGC / 330 - Model NGGC/ 640 - Model NGGC
- Gas Coalescers - Pleated Glass
- - p-Ceptor™ - Model NGGC (Performance Level PL-51)
- - p-Ceptor™ 36 - Model NGGC (Performance Level PL-51)
- - p-Ceptor™ 330 - Model CIO
- - p-Ceptor™ 640 - Model NGGC (Performance Level PL-51)
- Gas Coalescers - Pleated Glass & Cellulose
- Gas Coalescers - Depth Glass
- Gas Cartridges - Dry Gas
- - DynaSep™ - Model PCHG
- - TruGard™ - Model PSFG
- - DynaGard™ - Model PCHG
- - PleatGard™ - Model PS
- - GritGard™ - Model PEPP & PEPS
- Gas Cartridges - Filter Separators
- - FibrSep™ GX - Model FGX
- - DynaSep™: Model PCHG / B - Model BPCHC & BPCHS / K - Model KPCHG / P - Model PPCHG
- - FibrSep™: Model FG / HTO - Model FGGF / B - Model BFG / K - Model KFG / P - Model PPFG
- Liquid Cartridges - PEACH Depth
- - XtreamPure® - Models XP-GL & XP-GE
- - GOLDXtream™: - Model PHD / 600D - Model P600D
- - Pipeline Fuels - Model PF
- - PEACH-Pure™: Models PPL & P90 / SDR - Model PSDR
- - Oil-Pure™ - Model PCOF
- Liquid Cartridges - Meltblown
- Liquid Cartridges - Resin Bonded
- - Res-Pure™ - Model PRB
- Liquid Cartridges - Rolled Depth
- - Tex-Pure™ - Models CS, FMP, FT, FTS, GF, PCL, PW, WC
- Liquid Cartridges - Stringwound
- - PureClear™ - Model U
- Liquid Cartridges - Pleated
- - XtreamPure® - Models XP-L, XP-E, XP-G1, XP-G2, XP-GHT1, XP-GHT2, XP-C1, XP-C2
- - PleatXtream™: Model OPHD / S - Model HD / E - Model HD
- - Tuff-Pleat™: Model FIS / Model PS / G - Model PS / XL - Model PS
- - Tru-Cell™ - Model CP
- - CelluPleat™: E - Model CF / Model FI / XL - Model FI/ 3739™ - Model FI
- Liquid Cartridges - Metal / Cleanable
- Liquid Cartridges - Water Absorption
- - WaterSorb™ - Model FIWA
- Liquid/Liquid Coalescing & Separation Cartridges
- - XtreamPhase™: 6P/6T - Models PLPC, TLPC, SH / 4P/4T - Models PLPC, TLPC, SH
- - InterPhase™: C - Model C / C6X - Model C-6xx / CPF - Model CB, CC, CR / SP - Model SP / SS - Model SS/ ST - Model ST
PECO has a legacy of innovating products to provide solutions for its customer's difficult contaminant management problems. One of our strengths is the fact that we engineer and manufacture the housings for use with our cartridge technologies. This provides for the effective marrying of the cartridge and internal technology with the housing in the most effective manner. We also offer technologies that don't use replaceable cartridges including gas and liquid cyclones, back-washable, cleanable, and vane / coalescing plates.
We offer a wide array of housings for various applications and markets from filters for serums to filters for providing clean fuel to gas turbines or jet aircraft. We have a reputation in the industry for building quality housings and being able to manufacture to many different codes around the world.
- Dry Gas Housings
- - Dry Gas - Models 70H & 70V
- - Dry Gas, Small Volume - Model 85 & 90 / Model 89
- - Dry Gas, Production (Extractor™) - Model GPXT
- - In-Line, Small Volume - Model 30F
- - In-Line, Small Volume - Model 30
- - In-Line, Small Volume - Model 30A
- Gas Separators & Scrubbers
- - Vane & Cyclotube Separators - Models 95V, 95H, 95VF, 95CT
- - Vane & Cyclotube Scrubbers - Models 95SV, 95H, 95SCT
- Gas Filter-Separators
- - Filter-Sep - Models 75H & 75V
- - Filter-Sep - Model 85
- - Filter-Sep, Gas Production (Boot-Sep™) - Model GPFS
- Gas Coalescers
- - PEACH® Gemini PuraSep® - Model PGCPH
- - Vertical Reverse Flow Coalescer – Model 77V
- - Vertical Reverse Flow Coalescer, Small Volume –Model 89
- Liquid/Liquid Coalescer Separators
- - Liquid/Liquid Coalescer Separator – Models 110H & 110V
- Carbon Housings
- Liquid Housings
- - High Capacity Liquid Housing - XtreamPure™ - Models 55HX & 55VX
- - High Capacity Liquid Housing - Models 55HDH & 55HDV
- - Traditional Liquid Housing - Models 55 & 55H
Oil Water Separators
PECO has the answer to all your separation needs. PECO Bilge and Oil/Water Separators are designed to treat hydrocarbon water and have our patented MPak® Double Corrugated Coalescent Plates technology installed inside them.
We help you design the most appropriate separator system that not only meet regulatory requirements, but which are cost-effective as well. All Oil Water Separator units are highly adaptable to the available space making installation easy.
PECO designs some of the most innovated and advanced Systems with efficiency and safety as key factors.
PECO is a world leader in design, manufacture and distribution of compact filtration systems. These Systems help you prevent environmental contamination and at the same time assure you cost efficiency, working reliability and confidence.
PECO has thousands of Systems in operation worldwide; from small units for light aircrafts or water treatment in small villages to exclusively designed units for different Armies. In fact, PECO supplies the Armed Forces worldwide with fuel, lube oil and oil/water separation and filtration equipment around the world on land, sea, and in the air.
PECO Sewage Treatment Plants treat sewage biologically. That means, these plants are of the active sludge aerobic and extended aeration type, without requiring any other kind of dosing or additive. They are built in a single steel module to facilitate transportation and quick installation on-board a ship or on golf courses, hotels, resorts, etc.
The advanced wastewater treatment technology with integrated vacuum has been designed for the treatment of black and grey waters. This treatment consists in the purification and disinfection of waters in order to achieve a quality effluent meeting all legislative requirements.